These sessions feature thought leadership around topics by and for Salesforce Business Analysts that were featured in the Spring 2019 Salesforce Business Analyst Virtual Summit.
This product combines the Videos and MP3 replays from the Summit into one set. MP3 are downloadable and video access is valid for 365 days from your date of purchase. Upon purchase, you will receive a link to access the replay platform.
You’ll get access to the following Sessions:
Spring 2019 Summit
- The Salesforce Interview: Hear from a Hiring Manager with Bilal Muta
- Your Next Steps: Become a Certified Domain Architect by Climbing the Purple Mountain with Dustin L. Strickley
- Case Study: Salesforce BA Project Walkthrough with Laura Brandenburg, CBAP
- Negotiation and Communication for BAs with Dominic Ionadi
- Building Better User Stories with Nell Paye
- Using Process Flows to Build Your BA Brand with Gloria Ramchandin
- ABCs for BAs: Learning the Lingo of Business Analysis with Stuart Edeal
- Easy Salesforce Documentation for BAs with Elements.cloud with Ian Gotts
- Cultivating Resilience for Your BA Career with Deepa Patel
- Your Business Analyst Career Workshop with Toni V. Martin
- Upon successful checkout, you will receive a confirmation.
- Your confirmation email will contain a coupon code you will use to set up your account to access your materials
- If you do not receive your email with coupon code, contact email@example.com for support.