These sessions feature thought leadership around topics by and for Salesforce Business Analysts that were featured in the Spring 2020 Salesforce Business Analyst Virtual Summit.
This product combines the Videos and MP3 replays from the Summit into one set. MP3 are downloadable and video access is valid for 365 days from your date of purchase. Upon purchase, you will receive a link to access the replay platform.
You’ll get access to the following Sessions:
Spring 2020 Summit
- Wait…What IS a Salesforce Business Analyst with Toni V. Martin
- AI for BAs with Ayori Selassie
- Use Cases vs. User Stories with Laura Brandenberg
- Baby Steps to Success in Your Salesforce Career with Frédérique Mermoz Mounier
- Working with Remote Teams with Joshua Hoskins
- Making the Case for Business Analysis with Ian Gotts of Elements.cloud
- Rise to the Occasion: Leading without the Title with Brooke Bracy
- Better Comminication Tactics for BAs with Roni Lubwama
- Agile for Analysts with Deepak Bhaskaran
- Day In the Life of a Salesforce BA: No two days are ever the same with Kristin Grays
- Fireside Chat: Rising from the Ashes with Gemma Blezard
- Upon successful checkout, you will receive a confirmation.
- Your confirmation email will contain a coupon code you will use to set up your account to access your materials
- If you do not receive your email with coupon code, contact email@example.com for support.